Subject: PIF and CPSR of the cosmetic product
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "undisclosed recipients" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 12:34:48 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning,

In relation to regulatory compliance, I would like to know if the PIF and 
CPSR of a cosmetic product being launched in your country can be written in 
English language? Of course, respecting the language of the label as per 
art. 19 of 1223/2009.

Thanks for your response.

Greetings,

Claudia
-- 

  <https://img.mysignature.io/a/v1/f/1/3/f13134b8-972b-5e4b-9dd6-06241497f891.png?time=1688034252418>

  <https://ci3.googleusercontent.com/mail-sig/AIorK4zbvSvQ16-92rhfkerZY7xqGUdU6YPxjcAANsUR7om8u_tCDZDxHTqZG3O4-Pjnn8ZLGDjbh5s>
Claudia SotoSeguridad 
Cosméticaw: 
seguridadcosmetica.com <https://mysig.io/QnYPbvKA>

e: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
t:  <tel:+34+667+841+774> +34 667 841 774L: 
https://www.linkedin.com/in/claudia-soto-garza/ <https://mysig.io/K1YRnvWB>

 <https://mysig.io/EkYX9vEy> 	  <https://mysig.io/VAYX9veP>
 <https://mysignature.io/editor/?utm_source=freepixel>
  <https://img.mysignature.io/addons/v2/hand-leaves.png> 	Please consider 
the environment before printing this email